- Journaux : Les pertes de parts de marché en publicité devraient s'accélérer
- L'Internet est de plus en plus un modèle axé sur la performance (CPC/CPA) au détriment du CPM
- La neutralité du réseau internet va devenir un problème d'intérêt public important
- La stratégie publicitaire de la vidéo en ligne ne semble pas être mature
- Les faillites des commerces de détail avec pignon sur rue pourraient stimuler le commerce électronique
- Les réseaux sociaux ont besoin d'une nouvelle approche de monétisation
- Le Mobile est intéressant à long terme, mais à court terme très aventureux
As with many Internet trends (2.0 is a recent example), cloud computing has broadened in meaning somewhat as diverse companies and tools have jumped on theÀ lire ici
“cloud” bandwagon. At its core, though, the idea is actually quite simple: the benefits of using applications, storage and processing capacity online can often outweigh the costs, especially as Internet connections speed up and offer near-instantaneous response.
Cloud computing, as defined by companies, has now expanded to include two key concepts. We will touch upon each of these in more detail below:
• Cloud applications and Software as a Service. Google Docs is a frequently cited example; essentially, these are apps that replace software you might have otherwise used on your own computer, such as a word processor or spreadsheet. At a somewhat higher level of complexity, companies such as Salesforce.com, which offer on-demand SaaS (software as a service) solutions, now describe their platforms as operating in the cloud.
• Cloud services. Amazon has been the notable leader here, though others, including Google and Microsoft, also have offerings; services include storage and processing time, and allow smaller companies to lower costs by taking advantage of the big guns’ superior processing power and purchasing power.